Cause right now, the count is at 112. Click through to see the whole list.
1. The stimulus bill will create 3.5 million jobs over the next few years, 90 percent of which will be in the private sector.
2. Create program that will enable Americans facing foreclosure to lower their mortgage payments and save their homes.
3. Double the supply of renewable energy within the next three years.
4. The “largest ever” federal spending program on science will yield breakthroughs in energy, medicine, science, and technology.
23. The health-reform law will bring down the deficit $1 trillion over the next 20 years.
24. Starting in 2011, government spending “ will be frozen for three years.”
25. Cut programs we don’t need to maintain a balanced budget.
37. Secure America’s borders.
38. Enforce existing immigration laws.
39. Reduce unemployment by increasing the number of people working on infrastructure projects – ensuring these projects are “fully paid for.”
On a different but same note... his dinner in Hawaii cost more than his tax credit he's giving the middle class.
At that rate, the $500 credit wouldn't cover two weeks of infant care. For a four-year-old, the costs can reach $12,280, or $236 a month, meaning the credit would just cover two weeks of fees. The report is below.I know there's something on Netflix I could be watching instead of this SOTU crap.
Ditto for commuter costs. Take Columbus, Ohio, as the example. The Center for Neighborhood Technology’s “Affordability Index” puts the cost of “average annual transportation” at $14,001. That’s about $538 every two weeks, or more than enough to eat the president’s tax credit.
Put another way, the credit wouldn't even cover the tab for two at Hawaii's Vintage Cave restaurant where the president and first lady dined on New Year's Day. And that didn't include wine.